Distribution Territory and Channels
Their display stands are located in order to highlight their client's promotional materials to both visitors and residents within their service regions. These high traffic venues include museums, theaters, information centers, upscale lodging properties, State Office campuses, libraries, restaurants, ski areas, Amtrak stations, shopping malls, airports, etc. The majority of their clients' venues are also host locations for their custom display stands.
Products and ServicesThe services Berkshire Brochure offers clients include:
- The targeted distribution of brochures, rack cards, digests, and magazines;
- They publish and distribute hundreds of thousands of five regional visitor maps
- They make their service vehicles available to clients for complete promotional vehicle wraps, seen by hundreds of thousands within the 5 regions they cover
- They offer all clients complimentary digital display of their brochures on Visitortips.com;
- They offer clients discounted printing of their materials as well as brochure/rack card design consultation.
Berkshire Brochure Display
(A Division of Hart Marketing Enterprises)
#10 Stockbridge Industrial Park (Route 102 east)
PO Box 403
Stockbridge, MA 01262